- The student admitted to the course will be required to attend theory and practical classes as decided by
management of the institute. The time table will be displayed at the notice board of institute.
- The student will have to put in 75% of attendance in both theory and practical classes separately as per
U. P. State Medical Faculty rules.
- The attendance for clinical subjects should be 80% of the total hours of clinical training. Only then the
student will be eligible to appear in examination.
- The attendance will be taken by respective teachers and a record will be maintained separately for both
the theory and practical classes.
- No student will be allowed to leave the classroom without the permission of the teacher till the class is
- Students are not allowed to bring friends in the premises of the institute, hospital or hostel.
- The student will be subject to the rules of general discipline of the institute. The administrator reserves
the right to expel any student from the institute in case of any misbehavior or any misconduct by the student.
- The student will have summer vacation from 1st May to 30th June of each year or as decided by the
- The list of holidays will be declared at the beginning of the session of each year.
- The students are required to abide by the instruction given to them from time to time which will be
displayed on the notice board of the institute.
- Any student found violating the discipline will be seriously taken note of and due punishment as decided
by the management will be accorded to the student to the student. As such, students are not to be participating in any activity which may invite disciplinary action against him/her and may be detrimental to their carrier.
- The student will not indulge in any form of ragging.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- No student should communicate any information or write about matters dealing with he center’s
administration to the press without the permission of the Directors.
- Every student should attend classes regularly and see that his/her attendance is atleast 75% in both theory and practical classes as is required by the UP STATE MEDICAL FACULTY.
- The leave application submitted by the student should be duly recommended and forwarded by local guardian.
- A student can submit his leave application in emergent cases which will not exceed a period of two days in any case (for genuine reasons only) provided the student has an attendance of 75% in the classes on the date of making the application. The application for non genuine reason will not be accepted.
- The leave application will have to be submitted to the administrator of the Institution who will reject or accept it.
- The student absenting themselves for more than 10% classes will have to pay a fine of Rs. 30/- per day calculated at the end of each month. The fine should be deposited in the institute on the direction of the administrator.
- The leave on medical grounds will be granted only on an application from the local guardian supported with a genuine and proper medical certificate.
- The name of any student absenting himself/herself for more than three days at a time without any information will be struck of the roles and will not be allowed to attend the classes. The name of the student will be restored only after the payment of a restoration fee of Rs. 100/-